Sunday, June 1, 2008

May eMusic

Just in case you aren't familiar with all the stuff I download I've put little descriptions on each.

Aje'h "Kids In America"

-This months cover project was the Kim Wilde classic.

Baby Guts Gasoline

-Twin Cities riot grrrls.

BP vs. Effcee "Kids In America"

-Cover project.

Harpies Deep EP
Harpies Lie Down Station EP

-Could just as well be considered singles. Doom metal, pretty much.

I Hate Sally Don't Worry Lady

-Metalcore. Probably not technical enough for the headbangers but too metal for the punks.

Kizooks! "Kids In America"

-Think Kids Bop. Cover project.

The Be Good Tanyas Blue Horse

-Trad.

The Indelicates American Demo

-British indie pop/rock. Not a demo despite the name.

The Long Blondes Couples

-British indie pop/rock, trending towards indie dance.

The Long Blondes "Fulwood Babylon"

-A B-side I didn't have yet.

Various Artists Backcomb 'N' Beat - Dream Babes Volume 3
Various Artists Let's Go: Joe Meeks Girls!

-British mostly early/mid 60s girl group.

Two highly anticipated releases downloaded in May - Couples and American Demo. I'm doing a better job of balancing my downloads to match my interests, so all around good month for emusic here!

No comments: